VIRTUAL Gestalt Coaching
Are you ready to explore your coaching and increase Your impact?
Do you want insights and ideas about challenging client interactions?
With Gestalt Coaching Supervision you can deepen your Gestalt coaching skills in a collaborative setting!
Beyond mentoring about an observed coaching session, Coaching Supervision:
- Increases self-awareness and encourages use of self as a coach
- Finds hidden beliefs, blind spots in coach and coachee
- Develops coach competence and capability in the coaching engagement and overall practice
- Provides a supportive space for the coach to process client experiences
- Encourages professional practice related to quality, standards and ethics
- Is compulsory for coaches certified by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council.
This 7-session case-based program involves one-to-one supervision on a case from each participant’s using Seven-Eyed™ and C.L.E.A.R. models, linkage to Gestalt theories/ICF competencies and collaboration with cohort members. Space is limited to ensure individualized attention. Learn more.
Self Study session 1 before February 22
February 22*, 2023
March 15, 2023
April 5 & 26, 2023
May 24, 2023
June 14*, 2023
*Feb 22 and June 14: 11:00am – 1:00pm ET US
All other sessions: 11:00am – 12:30pm ET US
Melissa Kelly-McCabe, MS, MCC, GPCC™, BCC
Marianne Borg-Hyyöki, DSc, MA.OMD, EMCC – Senior Practitioner, ICF-PCC